fbpx

Women Medical College – WMC

Women Medical College

Overview

PMC Recognized

PMC Recognized
Stethoscope Icon

MBBS 100 Seats
Dentist Icon

BDS 50 Seats

Hostel Icon

Internal Hostel
Hospital Icon

JIHA Hospital
location

Located in Abbottabad

PMC Ranking - MBBS Category C
69.9%
PMC Ranking - BDS Category F
68%
Labs Rating
90%

Description

Women Medical College is a private medical & dental college established in year 2000 with permission to admit 100 MBBS & 50 BDS students each year.

The College is housed in a historic building of a Sikh Residence commonly known in the city as “Babu Eishwer Das Palace “ which is spread over an area of 100 kanals of land. Almost 60% of the area is covered by the campus building and the rest 40% comprises of lush green lawns, gardens, and playgrounds within the premises for the girls’ student under desired security measures.

To make it easier for you, we have tabulated below the important things about Women Medical College like MBBS & BDS fee structure, closing merit lists of pervious years & much more so you can make better decision before taking admission in any medical or dental college.


degrees
Programs Offered
➣ MBBS
➣ BDS
Recognition
Recognitions
➣ Pakistan Medical Commission
➣ Khyber Medical University - KMU
money
MBBS Tuition Fee 2021-26
This includes tuition fee & fixed per anum charges. Some other miscellaneous charges may be applicable which are given later in the page.

Local Students

1st Year1243000
2nd Year1163750
3rd Year1248500
4th Year1348500
5th Year1437000
Total Excluding Miscellaneous Charges = Rs 6,440,750

Overseas Students

1st Year12000
2nd Year12000
3rd Year12000
4th Year12000
5th Year12000
Total Excluding Miscellaneous Charges = $60,000

Foreign Students

1st Year15000
2nd Year15000
3rd Year15000
4th Year15000
5th Year15000
Total Excluding Miscellaneous Charges = $75,000
money
BDS Tuition Fee 2021-25
This includes tuition fee & fixed per anum charges. Some other miscellaneous charges may be applicable which are given later in the page.

Local Students

1st Year1243000
2nd Year1163750
3rd Year1248500
4th Year1339000
Total Excluding Miscellaneous Charges = Rs 4,994,250

Overseas Students

1st Year11000
2nd Year11000
3rd Year11000
4th Year11000
Total Excluding Miscellaneous Charges = $44,000

Foreign Students

1st Year14000
2nd Year14000
3rd Year14000
4th Year14000
Total Excluding Miscellaneous Charges = $56,000
money
Miscellaneous Charges
Admission FeeIncluded in annual fixed charges/tution fee
Prospectus FeeIncluded in annual fixed charges/tution fee
PMC ChargesIncluded in annual fixed charges/tution fee
University ChargesIncluded in annual fixed charges/tution fee
Health Insurance ChargesAs per policy
FBR Tax5% on Non-Filers
Security Fee - RefundableIncluded in annual fixed charges/tution fee
Optional Fee and charges will be charged on annual basis & may be subject to change as per inflation.
Merit List
Closing Merit List
YearMBBSBDS
2020Not AnnouncedNot Announced
2019Not AnnouncedNot Announced
Team
Governig Body
PrincipalDr. Salma Kundi
placeholder
Contact Information
AddressMurree Rd, Nawan Shehr Town, Abbottabad 22010, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan
Phone099-2391443
Email[email protected]
Facebook Facebook Page
Websitehttps://www.wmc.edu.pk

Medico BAR Editorial Staff

The Editorial Staff at Medico Bar is a team of Medical experts led by Waris Salman Shah. Founded in Pakistan, By the Doctors, For the Doctors.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button